Monday, May 27, 2013

Does Med School Create Monsters?

I swear, if my boyfriend was a chick, I would think he was on his period comes test time!

But then again, this is not just any test. Jason has to take a test that tests him on everything he ever learned since he first began med school. Talk about pressure! I remember forgetting half the stuff I learned after each exam...and then remembering only half of that stuff when the class was over. So this is an important test for him. If his stress level was at the roof during tests, its sky high now.

With so much pressure, he has become a complete drama king. There is no other way to explain it. All of his sweat, tears, time and energy is going into studying for this exam. The little affection I would get via texts and Skype, is gone now. So I think to myself, well just be patient and he'll be home soon for vacation, this Friday as a matter of fact. But then, during vacation, he has to spend his three weeks preparing for his board exams. Probably the most important exam of his career. Then he's off again.

Written December 10, 2012.


No comments:

Post a Comment